Use Clever to access all our technology programs, including Achieve3000 and RazKids. Use your DISTRICT Google email address (it must end with @carlsbadusd.net) and password to login. Make sure no other users are logged into Google before accessing Clever.
To provide safe, student-centered learning opportunities that inspire individuals to reach their maximum potential by fostering the development of life long learners who are dedicated to their own personal advancement and committed to becoming productive, creative, and compassionate members of the community.
Registration Information for New CUSD Students
Please click on the link below and follow the instructions for enrolling as a new student to the district
Registracion para nuevos estudiantes a CUSD
La información de registro en español para estudiantes regresando a la escuela
Registration Information for Returning Students
Please mark your calendars with dates and times listed below
Registration Information for School year 2016/17
Please notify Calavera Hills Middle School if your address has changed/ or you are not planning to attend CHM during the 2016/17 school year.
Susan Wong- 760-331-6400
All registration forms will be available online after July 20, 2016
*Note: if you are not able to enroll on the following dates, you will need to enroll the first day of school.
Registration for 6th Grade: Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Registration for 7th Grade: Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Registration for 8th Grade: Thursday, August 25, 2016
Registration begins at the left gate beside the front office entrance
7:30- 8:00 am A-D
8:00-8:30 am F-G
8:30-9:00 am H-K
9:00-9:30 am L-M
9:30-10:00 am N-P
10:00-10:30 am Q-S
10:30-11:00 am T-V
11:00-11:30 am WXYZ
PM Registration (All Grades)- Thursday, August 25 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Registration is Mandatory for all grades
registration package with registration instructions/details will be mailed the 2nd week of August
- students will turn in all required registration forms
- proof of residency- submit complete full front page (July or August) of your SDG&E and/or Carlsbad water bill. If you can only provide one, please provide a second bill. Lease agreements and/or escrow papers will be accepted if they have been signed within 30 days.
-Immunizations- 7th grade must provide proof of TDAP immunization
- Students will have their picture taken for their ID card and their yearbook
- You may purchase an ASB card, yearbook, PE uniform; join PTSA, turn in lunch applications, etc.
- Students will receive class schedule and textbooks
- Incomplete registration packages will not be accepted
Parents: we need your help!
We need volunteers to help with registration in August.
If you can help us, please call 760-331-5395